Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Sitting by the loading race

Here I am sitting by the loading race waiting for something interesting to happen in my life. It's not bad here in Katikati, but I don't get out much any more. Something about being a bit thirsty and a bit heavy, hey I'm a truck what do you want? All this laying about isn't good for me and my body's 'letting go' in places

Unexpectedly I was visited this morning by two people from Palmerston North who looked me over and thought I was pretty special. I haven't been admired like that for years, it goes to ones head it does.

They left saying they'd be in contact soon, and that they might try an pick me up next weekend as it's Wellington Anniversiary Weekend down their way, so they get the Monday off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home